Welcome to the Johns Hopkins University Medical Plan Cost Estimator
Choosing the right medical plan is important. There are many factors that work together to determine your overall cost for medical care throughout the year. This Medical Plan Cost Estimator helps you estimate the total amount you would potentially pay for medical care, including your per-pay contribution, and estimated out-of-pocket expenses for care.
Specifically, the tool helps:
- Give you a general idea of what your medical costs may be under each of the Johns Hopkins University medical plans.
- Determine the medical plan option that may provide the best value for your money, factoring in your per-pay contribution and the cost of your anticipated medical needs for the year.
- Estimate how much you can potentially save by paying for out-of-pocket health care expenses with a Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
Some helpful hints:
- Click "Reset" if you would like to clear the tool and start over with a new set of selections. This will be helpful if you want to model your costs under different scenarios.
- Click "Print" to print a report of your results.
- The tool provides estimated costs under each of the plans for comparison purposes that will help you with enrollment choices. The Medical Plan Cost Estimator does not tell you which plan to select. Many factors determine the right plan for you, and you should carefully consider all the available information before making a plan election.
Click a button below to get started